West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust presents great employment opportunity for nurses, as they now have vacancies to fill in its 3 hospitals.
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services Inc announces that Professional Connections (Profco), a manpower agency based in Finland and UK of West Hertfordshire Hospitals (West Herts), responsible for prescreening, coaching, and assisting with application of qualified nurses for this opportunity.
West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust runs three National Health Services hospitals: Watford General Hospital, St. Albans City Hospital and Hemel Hempstead General Hospital in Hertfordshire, England. It provides acute healthcare services to a core catchment population of approximately half a million people living in West Hertfordshire and the surrounding area.
The Trust also serves people living in North London, Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire and East Hertfordshire.
Vacancies are for the following areas:
• Minimum of 12 months of Nursing experience in an acute care hospital with at least 100 beds
• Must take the IELTS mock exam provided by employer in Abba office
• Willing to undergo IELTS training and eventually pass IELTS exam
• Should be committed to this application
Salaries and Benefits
• Basic Yearly Salary: £23,004 – £29,885 (1,439,837 – 1,870,398 PHP) *inclusive of 5% high cost area supplement
• Previous comparable work experience will be considered as basis for initial salary
• P99,700 worth of requirements to be shouldered by employer UPFRONT
• 2 years renewable contract
• Free IELTS exam and review
• Computer Based Test (CBT), Medical exam, Visa fees, and Flight to UK paid upfront by employer
• 2 months free accommodation provided by the hospital – £500 (Php32,000)
• Loan to pay accommodation deposit. Time to pay back is negotiable.
• NO Placement fee
If you are interested, you may schedule your Mock IELTS exam now. Here are two ways to apply:
1. PRIORITY: Email your CVs to email@example.com
2. Create an account in the Abba.ph Apply Online system and submit your application to this link: https://applicant.abba.ph/vacancies/nj2r33
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 0917-8948780
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
Mr. Jerome Raymundo
637-1393 / 637-1324
0977-805-3905 / 0928-502-8030
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO.10321874