A POEA-licensed agency has announced online the urgent hiring for 120 general nurses to be deployed in London, United Kingdom.
Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. (GIMSI) posted in Workabroad.ph that they are in need of male or female general nurses, 22-40 years old, with Professional License(Passed Board/Bar/Prof’l License Exam) and with 2 years experience.
The principal for this manpower pooling is Search Recruitment in UK. If you are interested, here are the details:
* with at least 2yrs. hospital work experience
* with valid IELTS result (must be 7.0 in all subject area)
* with NMC Decision / on going application
1. Updated resume with job desciption
2. Valid Passport
3. Valid NBI
4. Diploma & TOR
5. PRC Cert/ID and Board Rating
6. IELTS Result
7. NMC Decision Copy / Proof of on going NMC application
8. Certificate of Employment
9. Birth/Marriage Cert.
Please email copy of your requirements at firstname.lastname@example.org. They have upcoming personal interview, so apply now.
Greenfields International Manpower Services was established in the year 1999 and is licensed and bonded by the Philippine Government in the recruitment of Filipino workers for overseas jobs with POEA License No. 065-LB-0405811-R. Over the years they have served numerous companies in Asia, Canada, USA, UK and the Middle East.
Their office is located at ARC Bldg. 1916 Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila Metro Manila Contact No. :
632 393-9343 / 393-9608.