A POEA-licensed agency posted that Al Hadaf Al Wadif Health Services in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates is looking for 50 male and female registered nurses from the Philippines.
AL HADAF AL WADIF HEALTH SERVICES (job order accreditation #10203063) is a high standard health services based in United Arab Emirates (AL AIN CITY) who license Nurses under HAAD and provide jobs to several health facilities (Hospitals, Home Health Care Centers, Medical Centers, Poly Clinics and Schools)
World Vision International Human Resources Inc announced the job opening for nurses, with the following details:
- Candidates must be Board Passer/PRC license (Philippines)
- Candidates must be passer exam in any of the ff; Health Authority-Abu Dhabi (HAAD), Dubai Health Authority (DHA), U.A.E Ministry of Health (MOH), National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX).
- The job requires Male and Female applicants.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience up to PRESENT.
- Have minimum 3 months experience in Medical Surgical.
- Experience in General Ward is preferably required.
- Applicants must be 22 to 30 years old.
- Original HAAD/DHA/MOH/NCLEX Passer Exam
- Updated/detailed resume with specified job description, case handled and equipment handled.
- Original passport with minimum 1 year validity
- 2 pcs. whole body pictures and 6 pcs. 2×2 pictures (white background and with nursing uniform)
- High school diploma with form 137
- College diploma with TOR and RLE
- Original PRC Certificate with Board Passing and Board Rating
- Original PRC license
- Original PRC Good Standing Certificate
- Original and Valid Basic Life Support
- Certificate of Employment up to Present
- Certificate of Good Standing from current employer
- FOR WITH HAAD- DATA FLOW AND LICENSING WILL BE FREE
- WITH GOOD SALARY OFFER and BENEFITS;
- Social allowance
- Free accommodation
- Free transportation
- Free Medical insurance
All interested applicants are requested to report at WORLD VISION INTERNATIONAL HUMAN RESOURCES INC., 3rd Floor Expocraft Bldg., 1008 Metrpolitan Ave., Makati City (near Post Office, Fire Station, in between Meralco and Total Gas) Metro Manila. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them at Landline: (02) 899-1124 / 890-1880, Mobile: 093286688092 / 09399235866 / 09173099111 look for MAY.
For more information on nurse job openings abroad, please Like Infonurses.com in Facebook.