Nurses may finally have a chance to work in topnotch tertiary hospitals in United Arab Emirates (UAE) as they are now looking to fill hundreds of vacancies!
Health officials of Abu Dhabi announced last year that they will recruit around 2,000 nurses and other allied health professionals this 2018 under the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA).
Representatives of SEHA will visit Manila to interview hundreds of applicants for this job opportunity.
SEHA, or the Abu Dhabi Health Services Company, is responsible for managing all government-owned healthcare facilities in Abu Dhabi. It is the largest healthcare network in the U.A.E. and works in close partnership with internationally-acclaimed institutions such as Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, and Fresenius Medical Care. Every year, SEHA’s facilities accommodate 100,000 inpatients; conduct 41,000 surgeries; and treat more than 5 million outpatients.
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services, Inc. announces that they will be holding Client Interviews on February 26 to March 4, 2018 for the following staff nurse positions: ICU/CCU, OB/GYNE, PICU, Pediatric, Oncology, Burn, Maternity, NICU, Rehabilitation, Telemetry, High Dependency Unit..
– 100% monthly tax-free salary equivalent to 4,000AED – 6,000AED (~54,000Php-81,000Php)
– 3,000AED (~41,000Php) monthly accommodation allowance
– 1,400AED (19,000Php) monthly supplementary allowance
– Yearly vacation for 30 days
– 3 years contract, renewable
– NO PLACEMENT FEE
– Male or Female
– At least 2-4 years of work experience in a tertiary hospital setting
– No more than 6 months work gap
– With or without HAAD on the day of the interview (but must be willing to take ASAP)
QUALIFIED? APPLY NOW!
Follow these steps to apply:
1. Create an account through https://applicant.abba.ph and completely accomplish the Application Form.
2. Personally visit Abba Ortigas office on or before February 27. Bring your CV and other pertinent documents.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
637-1393 / 0917 158 6934 / 0918 286 1940
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10049354
If you’re interested and qualified, grab this chance to work in SEHA Hospitals in Abu Dhabi. For more updates on nursing job opportunities here and abroad, please Like and Follow Infonurses.com in Facebook.