Saudi Arabia Ministry of Health (MOH) is looking for a total of 600 nurses and respiratory therapists to fill vacancies in government facilities.
POEA posted the job opportunities in their official website. Here are the open positions:
- 100 Male or Female RESPIRATORY THERAPISTS
- 300 Female STAFF NURSES(ICU)
- 200 Female STAFF NURSES – ALL AREAS
Accepted applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
1. Free food and accommodation
2. Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
3. Basic salary : SR 3,570 or around Php 42,000
2. Not more than 40 years old
3. BS Graduate
4. With Board License or Non-Board but must be Prometric Exam Passer or with valid Saudi Council certificate (for Nurses only)
5. Minimum experience of 3 years
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No. 140021 ” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Detailed résumé with job description
• School credentials
• Employment certificates
• Passport copy
• Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Please share to all qualified nurses and respiratory therapists. For more updates on nursing job vacancies, please Like Infonurses.com in Facebook.