The Ministry of Health (MOH) of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is once again hiring female specialist nurses for all areas.
Saudi Recruitment Office in Manila posted online that a total of 1,000 nurses is needed for immediate deployment to the different regions of Saudi Arabia.
These female nurses should be graduates of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, must have Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) license, and have minimum of 1 year related experience.
Those who will be accepted will get the following benefits:Paid annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket, Free food and accommodation, Basic salary offer starts at SR 4,110 plus SR 295 yearly increment.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No. 190006” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid Passport
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications: Until further notice. Interview schedule is tentative with July 2019.
For more information and inquiries, please visit POEA offices or check their website at www.poea.gov.ph.