Focus International Manpower Services posted online that the new Saudi German Hospital (SGH) in Cairo, Egypt is has urgent vacancies for 300 nurses.
SGH – Egypt is a 300 bed multispecialty hospital, the first and largest private within Cairo. It is a part of Saudi German Hospital Group, the largest private healthcare company in the MENA region.
Focus International (POEA License No. : 113-LB-062811-R) detailed that the hospital is in need of the following pioneer staff starting mid-2015: Head nurses, charge nurses, staff nurses in the OPD, Ward, ER, ICU, CCU, NICU, PICU, DR, OR, Hemodialysis, Endoscopy, Laboratory, Blood Bank.
- Priority given to female candidates
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in the same field
- Must be 25 to 35 years old for staff nurse position
Interview and assessment will be on July 31 and August 1, 2015. Priority will be accorded to shortlisted applicants. If you are interested, you may apply through the following:
A. Apply on-line at www.focusintlmanpower.com and fill up the following details:
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WORK EXPERIENCE
- TRAININGS (if applicable)
B. Submit most comprehensive resume at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME – POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR
C. Visit Focus International office personally at: 3/F Goodwill Building, 393 Senator Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City
- Most Comprehensive and Detailed Resume
- Clear Copies of Employment Certificate (Former and Current)
- Clear Copies of Relevant Trainings / Seminars
- Clear Copies of Diploma and Transcript of Records
- Clear Copies of Relevant Certifications
- Clear Copy of Passport and NBI
- 2 pieces 2×2 pictures in white background with name tag and 2 pieces 3R whole body picture in Business Attire,; all secured in a LONG BROWN ENVELOPE.
For more information, you may contact the following numbers: HOTLINE – 02 751 0263, GLOBE – 0917 823 5909, SMART – 0939 905 8983.