Nurses, here’s your chance to work in and NHS Foundation Trust hospital and live in the exciting city of London!
Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is coming to the Philippines this January 2019 for a recruitment trip, conducting interviews for qualified registered nurses to be deployed in their hospitals.
What’s great about this is that even those who haven’t taken the IELTS or OET yet can be interviewed!
The Royal Free London NHS is a high-performing trust that has generated some of the best clinical outcomes in the United Kingdom. Composed of 10,000 employees, the Trust serves around 1.6 million patients annually through its three hospitals in the capital city of London: Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital, and Royal Free Hospital. It is also in partnership with University College London (UCL) in carrying out groundbreaking research and training programs.
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services, Inc. announces that for this recruitment trip, the Royal Free London NHS will conduct interviews among nurses with the following qualifications:
With at least 1 year of current acute care hospital experience in a 100-bed capacity hospital in any area, except Pediatric Ward, PICU, NICU, Labor and Delivery, and OB-GYN.
Salary and Benefits
- Band 5 Salary £23,023 to £29,608 annually (around Php 2 million) plus London living allowance equivalent to 15-20%
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- 2 months free accommodation paid for by the Trust
- Reimbursements for the following: IELTS/OET fee up to £200, UK Visa Fee (£536), CBT Exam Fee (£130), Airfare (up to £600), NMC Fee (£140).
- OSCE Training Program to be paid for and provided by the Trust
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- Absolutely no placement or processing fee
Create an account at https://applicant.abba.ph then choose from these 2 easy ways:
1. Email your resume to email@example.com
2. Proceed to Abba Ortigas office with the following pertinent documents:
- 2×2 colored ID picture
- Updated detailed resume with job description
- Passport copy
- Certificates of Employment
- 2 Reference/Recommendation Letters
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records/Related Learning Experience
- Certificates of Latest Trainings/Seminars
- PRC License ID copy (front and back), board rating and certificate
- Marriage Certificate if applicable
- PEOS certificate (get yours from www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/)
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.