Once again, Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust announces vacancies for staff nurses in their three main hospitals in the United Kingdom.
The Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust is one of the UK’s largest trusts – it has 10,000 employees serving around 1.6 million patients annually through its three main hospitals located in the capital city of London: Barnet Hospital, Chase Farm Hospital and Royal Free Hospital.
The Trust is known for its excellent transplantation, surgery, immunology and infectious disease services and also works in partnership with University College London (UCL) in carrying out ground-breaking research and training programs.
Kate Cowhig International Healthcare Recruitment handles hiring of nurses, and it has partnered with POEA-licensed agency Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Abba posted online that there are staff nurse vacancies in all areas except neonatals and pediatrics. If you are interested, here are the details:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience required
- Theatre/surgical/ICU/HDU experience required
- Valid NMC Pin or NMC Decision Letter or hold Academic IELTS with a 7 in Listening, Reading, Speaking & a 6.5 in Writing or OET with Grade B achieved in all 4 subsets.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary Band 5 – £27,846 to £36,134 (around Php 2.4 million) annually including 15 to 20% Higher Cost Living Allowance (depends on experience)
- 37.5 working hours per week
- 27 days annual leave plus 8 public holidays
- 2 months free accommodation
- Reimbursement for the following: IELTS/OET fee, UK visa fee, CBT exam fee (130 GBP), Airfare (600 GBP), NMC Fee (140 GBP), Immigration Health Surcharge
- Provision of OSCE training program by the Educational Team at the Trust
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth and promotion
- No placement or processing fee
Client Interviews via Skype will be on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. If you are interested and qualified you may send your CV and IELTS/OET Results to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 09171042675 / 09294510012 / 6335175 / 6370939 and look for Hazel.
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324