Providence Recruiting Solutions, LLC is looking to fill unlimited number of vacancies for nurses in the United States, and all NCLEX passers are welcome to apply!
A US-based placement agency for direct employment, Providence Recruiting Solutions LLC aims to transform lives one touch at a time through connecting quality healthcare providers to the right candidates. It is an agency that deploys healthcare professionals on direct employment to different states in the US such as Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Florida, Texas, and Maryland.
Its team, which is composed of individuals with wealth of experience in the recruitment of Filipino nurses bound for the US, is visiting Manila on March 29 to interview nurses who wish to work in permanent positions in the US.
Providence Recruiting Solutions LLC has partnered with Abba Personnel Services, Inc., a POEA-licensed agency, for this recruitment trip. Nurses without work experience may apply, though preference will be given to those with the following requirements:
- those with old EB-3 Priority Dates
- those with abandoned EB-3 Application cases
those with at least 1 year of work experience in any area of healthcare setting (i.e. hospital or clinic)
- those with at least 1 year of work experience in any setting (i.e. BPO firm)
Nurses will be deployed in hospitals and healthcare institutions with low costs of living.
- Competitive $29.99/hour starting salary
- Direct employment
- Reimbursement of NCLEX, IELTS, Visascreen, One State License
- Paid Time Offs (PTOs)
- Accrued leave credits with tenure
- Airfare to the USA
- Relocation assistance with free 30-day housing
- Car plan with international autosource
- Immigration fees to be shouldered without salary deductions, bonds, or promissory notes
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- No placement or processing fee
If you are interested, here are 3 easy ways to apply:
1. Sign-up at tinyurl.com/abbaprovidence2019
2. Email your updated CV and NCLEX pass letter to email@example.com
3. Visit Abba Ortigas office and bring the following pertinent documents:
- 2×2 colored ID picture
- Updated detailed resume with job description
- Passport copy
- Certificates of Employment
- 2 Reference/Recommendation letters
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records/Related Learning Experience
- Certificates of Latest Trainings/Seminars
- PRC License ID (front and back), board rating and certificate
- Marriage certificate if applicable
- PEOS Certificate (get yours from www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/)
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. FOR MANPOWER POOLING ONLY.