Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust in Harlow, United Kingdom has vacancies for nurses, with competitive salary of around P138,000 monthly for accepted applicants!
Princess Alexandra Hospital is one of the three hospitals being managed by the Trust that serves a local population of 350,000 to the communities of West Essex and East Herfordshire. The two others are St. Margaret’s Hospital in Epping, and Herts and Essex Hospital in Bishop’s Stortford.
POEA-licensed Abba Personnel Services, Inc. announces that Princess Alexandra Hospital NHS Trust have General Ward vacancies (except for Maternal and Child Care units) for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Required Academic IELTS/OET scores (IELTS 6.5 in Writing and 7.0 in other subtests; OET B in all subtests)
- At least 12 months of related post-license experience in a 100-bed secondary and tertiary hospital
- No more 6 months of work gap
- Possibility to end employment 3 months after passing the interview, if currently based abroad
- P10,000 Cash bonus for IELTS/OET passers (prior to deployment to UK)
- 23,951 GBP annual basic salary (P134,800 per month)
- 1,197 GBP high cost area allowance (P81,200)
- Overtime pay, with priority in NHS Professionals employment bank
- Annual leave
- Free accommodation for 6 weeks
- Reimbursable requirements: Airfare up to 600 GBP, IELTS UKVI (1x), UK-CBT (1x)
- Free OSCE preparation assistance
- Free OSCE
- 3-year contract
- No placement or processing fee
The NHS Professionals Advantage
Working overtime in the UK is popular among nurses due to lean work hours of 37.5 per week. Although this presents a remarkable opportunity to earn extra income, scheduling OT shifts in the same hospital isn’t always easy and often forces nurses to work overtime in another hospital. This, however, will not be a problem for NHS Professionals employees as they will always be given priority in their hospitals. They will also have access to an online app for easy scheduling of OT shifts.
- 2×2 colored ID picture
- Updated detailed resume with job description
- Passport copy
- Certificates of employment
- 2 Reference/Recommendation Letters
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records/Related Learning Experience
- Certificates of Latest Training/Seminars
- PRC License ID copy (front and back), board rating and certificate
- Marriage certificate, if applicable
- PEOS certificate (get yours from www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/)
2. PROVINCIAL OR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS: Submit your application to https://applicant.abba.ph/vacancies/nmel98, or email your updated CV and IELTS / OET pass letter to email@example.com to apply.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009).
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NUMBER 10324371.
Please Like and Follow Infonurses.com in Facebook for more nursing job opportunities in the UK and abroad.