Once again, the Ministry of Health of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is needing 1,000 specialist nurses, and they’re looking at the Philippines to fill these vacancies!
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) handles the recruitment of these female nurses in all areas, under government to government placement arrangement. Accepted nurses will get a starting salary of SR 4,110 or around Php 57,500 plus yearly increment of SR 295 (around Php 4,100).
If you are interested, here are the details as posted by POEA:
- Bachelor of Nursing graduates
- MUST have a PRC Board License
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience
SALARY and BENEFITS:
- Salary: SR 4110 (starting salary) plus SR 295 yearly increment
- Free Food and Accommodation
- Free roundtrip economy ticket, yearly
- Paid annual vacation
Qualified applicants will be interviewed on January 28 to February 1, 2019.
Those who are interested and qualified should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home and personally submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 190001, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, and E-Registration Number):
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer. Deadline for submission of applications:
- January 18, 2019 (POEA Regional Offices)
- January 25, 2019 (POEA Central Office)