There is ongoing recruitment more female specialist nurses for deployment in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia!
Saudi Recruitment Office in Manila posted online that there is an urgent need of 1000 female specialist nurses for immediate deployment to the different regions of of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) the hiring and selection of applicants.
POEA is hiring once more due to insufficient number of applicants in the last recruitment activity of the MOH.
The 1000 female specialist nurses for all areas will be employed under government classification.
If you are interested, here are the details of application:
- Bachelor of Nursing graduates
- Must have PRC Board License
- With minimum of one year relevant experience
Those who will be accepted will receive the following Salary and Benefits: SR 4110 starting salary plus SR 295 increment every additional year of experience; Free food, transportation and accommodation; Free yearly round trip economy ticket, yearly; Paid annual vacation.
MORE AT INFONURSES.COM:
- Royal Free London NHS in UK needs staff nurses, annual salary up to £36,134
- PNA assists UDMC nurses to DOLE to address poor working conditions
Interview Schedule starts July 15, 2019. So if you are interested and qualified, you may register now at POEA online at www.poea.gov.ph or eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home and personally personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No. 190006” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
- Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
- Valid Passport
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer. Deadline for submission of applications: Until further notice.
Deadline of submission of applications is on June 28, 2019. For more information, visit Saudi Recruitment Office website at www.sro.com.ph, their Facebook page Saudi Recruitment Office Manila, or POEA website www.poea.gov.ph.
For more information, you may visit POEA Offices, their website www.poea.gov.ph, or Saudi Recruitment Office page in Facebook, website sro.com.ph, or their office at 18/F, Banco De Oro (BDO) Plaza, 8737 Paseo de Roxas, corner Makati Avenue, Makati City.