Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces vacancies for 500 specialist nurses to be deployed to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In a recruitment specification form posted online, POEA detailed that the job opportunity is for the Ministry of Health (MOH) of Saudi Arabia.
Saudi MOH is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the position/s:
200 – Specialist Nurses for N.I.C.U. (Female)
300 – Specialist Nurses for ICU, CCU, Nursery, ER, OB Gyne, Surgical Ward, and other areas (Female)
For Specialist Nurses:
• B.S.N. Graduate
• With board/PRC license
• Minimum three (3) years of related experience
▪ Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
▪ Free food and accommodation
▪ Basic salary offer: SR4,110
Start of Interview: February 12-15, 2018
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “MOH RSF No. 180003-A” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Detailed résumé with job description
• School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever i applicable)
• Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
• Passport copy
• Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
• Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications:
February 5, 2018 (POEA Regional Offices)
February 14, 2018 (POEA Central Office)
Please share to all interested and qualified nurses. For more updates on nursing jobs here and abroad, please Like and Follow Infonurses.com in Facebook.