The number of patients requiring care in Germany is on the rise, and they are tapping Filipino nurses to fill their vacancies.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that Germany, under the Triple Win Agreement, is in need of 350 nurses as stated in their recruitment specification form no. 170035.
The Triple Win project is implemented on the basis of an agreement between the German Federal
Employment Agency (BA) and the POEA on the procedure, the selection and the placement of nursing professionals.
Based on the recent posting, International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the following position/s:
– General Ward
– Medical and Surgery Ward
– Geriatric Care/ nursing home/ elderly care
– Operating Room
Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
• Active Philippine Nursing License
• At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation
centers and care institutions
• German language proficiency
➢ willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1
(to be paid by the employer) or
➢ With B1 or B2 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European
Framework of Reference for Languages
Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 or around P113,000 (gross); Monthly salary of €2,300 or around P137,000 (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the
employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” RSF No. 170035 at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German
• High School Diploma (notarized copy)
• Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
• Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
• Certificates of Employment from present and previous employers (notarized copy)
• Certificate of German language skills, if available
• Copy of valid Passport
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of Submission of application:
• Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: January 15, 2018
• Applicants from the Central Office (POEA-Ortigas): January 19, 2018
Please share this job opportunity to all nurses! For more information and updates on job hiring here and abroad, please Like and Follow Infonurses.com in Facebook. (Photo credits: GIZOnlineTV)