The Ministry of Health of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is needing 1,000 female nurses to be deployed in government facilities, Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced.
In a recruitment specification form first shared by Philippine Nurses Association in its Facebook page, POEA stated that the need for 1,000 female staff nurses is urgent.
Nurses will receive the following benefits:
- Free food and accommodation
- Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
- Basic salary SR 3,570 plus increment for every additional year of experience
If you are interested, here are the details:
2. Not more than 40 years old
3. BSN Graduate
4. With Board License or Non-Board but must be Prometric Exam Passer or with valid Saudi Council certificate (for Nurses only)
5. Minimum experience of 3 years
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Ministry of Health (MOH) RSF No. _____ ” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Detailed résumé with job description
- School credentials (authenticated by DFA and/or CHED notarized)
- Employment certificates
- Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer. Deadline of submission is until further notice.
For more nursing job opportunities here and abroad, please Like Infonurses.com in Facebook.