Nurses, be part of Philippine Air Force flying Nightingales!
Philippine Air Force Nursing Services posted online that they are now hiring registered nurses with competitive salary package for accepted applicants.
The Philippine Air Force (PAF) also known as Hukbong Himpapawid ng Pilipinas is the aerial warfare service branch of the Armed Forces of the Philippines (AFP) which has the primary responsibility to protect the Philippine Air Space.
- Natural-born Filipino citizen
- With good moral character
- Physically and mentally fit
- 21-27 years old
- Minimum height of 5’0
- Must pass the AFP Service Aptitude Test (AFSAT)
- A Registered Nurse
- With a minimum of 80% board rating
- Must have at least 1 year clinical experience in any Level II or Level III hospital as classified by the
- Department of Health
Benefits and Privileges
- Chance to be a flight nurse
- Progressive career development
- Opportunity for local and foreign education
- Healthcare and housing benefits
- Pension and retirement benefits
- Competitive Pay and Allowances: 2LT – P51,679 Gross Pay
For more information and inquiries, please contact Office of the Chief Nurse, Air Force, Colonel Villamor Air Base, Pasay City. Mobile No. 0945 861 1205. Email email@example.com.