Nurses, one of the largest integrated care trusts in the United Kingdom is now hiring 200 nurses to fill vacancies in their healthcare facilities.
POEA-licensed Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. announces that they are now looking for 200 staff nurses for London North West Healthcare NHS Trust. Northwick Park Hospital is part of the Trust and a major acute (general) hospital in the London Borough of Harrow. The hospital provides a full range of services including paediatrics, maxillofacial, orthopaedics, neurology cardiology, elderly care medicine and a regional rehabilitation unit for patients with additional on-going acute medical needs.
Greenfields International will hold personal client interviews for qualified nurses on December 7-8 in Manila and December 10-11 in Iloilo. If you are interested, here are the details:
- Valid IELTS score of 7.0 in all modules
- Degree Qualified Nurse
- Must have 1 year experience
Salary and Benefits
- NHS salary (Band 5) £21,909 to £28,462
- Paid Visa, IELTS Exam, CBT Exam & Healthcare Surcharge
- Accommodation & OSCE Assistance
- Paid Annual Leave
- 27 Days plus 8 public holidays
- NHS Pension & range of Staff benefits
- Paid Flight
- 37.5hour standard working week
- Free assistance & support throughout your NMC registration process
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours shift and overtime working
- Travel with your nursing friends
If you are interested, you may apply now by E-mailing your CV to: email@example.com.
Greenfields International Manpower Services (POEA-048-LB-032515-R) office is located at 1916 ARC Bldg., Leon Guinto Street, Malate Manila Tel,: (632) 256 2311, (632) 353 6898 Mobile: 0908 8-13 5334, 0917 544 8680
For manpower pooling only. No fees shall be collected from applicants. Beware of illegal recruiters.