King Fahad Medical City, Middle East’s biggest hospital, is now hiring 781 female nurses, with salary range from P49,000 to P135,000 monthly.
King Fahad Medical City (KFMC) is a 1,200-bed capacity tertiary hospital located in the heart of Riyadh – capital of Saudi Arabia. This medical facility occupies 500,000 square meters making it the biggest hospital in the Middle East. It is a conglomerate of four major hospitals, each dedicated to a specific set of services: Main Hospital for treating generic diseases, Rehabilitation Hospital for offering multiple levels of care, Children’s Specialized Hospital for pediatric cases, and Women Specialized Hospital for female citizens.
The hospital’s emphasis on quality and safety has earned it Joint Commission International (JCI) Accreditation in 2012.
Abba Personnel Services Inc., a POEA-licensed manpower agency, announced that KFMC has vacancies available to female nurses in the following areas: NICU, PICU, General ICU, Medical Surgical (Adult and Pediatrics), Oncology and Hematology, Neurology, Comprehensive Cancer, Renal Dialysis, Home Health Care, Sleep Disorders, Quality, Dental Care, and Operating Room.
Salary and Benefits
Nurse Manager – 30 vacancies
10 years minimum experience, Salary at 8,135 to 9,925 SAR or around Php 111,200 to 135,700
Head Nurse – 59 vacancies
9 years minimum experience, Salary at 6,145 to 7,497 SAR or around Php 84,000 to 102,500
Charge Nurse – 107 vacancies
7 years minimum experience, Salary at 5,155 to 6,289 SAR or around Php 70,500 to 86,000
Staff Nurse 1 – 232 vacancies
5 years minimum experience, Salary at 4,320 to 5,270 SAR or around Php 59,100 to 72,100
Staff Nurse 2 – 353 vacancies
3 years minimum experience, Salary at 3,625 to 4,423 SAR or around Php 49,600 to 60,500
Other benefits that candidates can enjoy are as follows:
- Free accommodation
- 600 SAR (Php8,200) food allowance
- 1-year contract, renewable
- Annual 35 days paid vacation leave
- Most cost-efficient application among all KFMC’s Philippine recruitment agencies
If you are interested, you may apply at Abba through this 2 easy ways:
1. Sign-up at https://tinyurl.com/abbakfmc2019
2. Create an account at https://applicant.abba.ph then proceed to Abba Mandaluyong office with your pertinent documents: 2×2 colored ID picture, updated detailed resume with job description, passport copy, Certificates of Employment, 2 Reference/Recommendation Letters, College Diploma, Transcript of Records / Related Learning Experience, Certificates of Latest Trainings/Seminars, PRC License ID copy (front and back), board rating and certificate, Marriage certificate if applicable and PEOS certificate.
Employer Interviews happening on August 29, 30 and September 2, 2019. Apply now!
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009).
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NUMBER 10324371. (Photo by latifia.com)