Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust in London is looking for Filipino Neonatal and Paediatric ICU nurses, with great salary and benefits package.
Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust are 5 teaching hospitals in London and one of the largest NHS Trusts in England. They deal with very complex and acute patient care cases and their patient survival rate is one of the best in the Country.
Professional Connections, often referred to as Profco, posted the hiring online. It is an international healthcare and nursing recruitment agency for UK, Middle East, Australia, Ireland and USA.
They will conduct interviews for applicants in Manila on June 22-24, 2014. No placement fees for this job opportunity.
Contact us today, send your cv and a time to call you Monday to Friday 13: 00 to 20:00 Manila time for an initial discussion. International: UK +44 20 3519 2258 | Finland +358 9 4155 6611 | Ireland +353 1 679 22 77 | US +1 202-800-7434
- Permanent contract
- UK salary £ 25, 773 – £ 33,481 plus unsocial hour payments
- 37.5 hour working week
- 27 days paid annual leave
- Hospital pays the Overseas nurse programme (ONP)
- Free flight to take up employment
- First month accommodation free
- Assistance with NMC Registration
- Possible to take family to UK
Fluent English skills
Working in an acute level 3 Neonatal or Paediatric ICU. i. e caring for ventilated patients almost every shift.
If you are interested, contact them at:
- Opening hours: 07:00 to 17:00 GMT Monday to Friday and Sundays 09:00 to 13:00
- Australia: 1800 359 10
- UK: +44 20 3519 2258
- Ireland: +353 1 679 22 77
- Email your CV: email@example.com