The aging population of Japan is once again looking for more nurses and caregivers, and they prefer to hire Filipino careworkers!
POEA-licensed agency H.M.O. International Human Resources announces that they are now hiring careworkers bound to Japan. The agency added that they will be offering FREE Japanese Language Training, and there will be no placement fee, no recruitment fee, and no processing fee to be collected from candidates.
The recruitment was approved by Philippine Overseas Employment Administration, with POEA Approval no. 10361079.
If you are interested, here are the details:
- At least 21 years old Male and Female are welcome to apply
- Must have at least 1 year work experience in the Care Workers job category or in similar professions, whether abroad or locally.
- In lieu of 1 year relevant experience, must have completed:
- Caregiving NC II certification from a TESDA-accredited training center.
- Bachelor’s degree in any 4-years healthcare related course provided that they are able to submit authenticated copies of Diploma and Transcript of Records.
- Must be a first time participants to the Technical Intern Training Program.
- Must have completed one of the following language proficiency
a. Pass N4 Level in Japanese Language Proficiency Test or its equivalent
b. Pass on the required level of J-Test
c. Pass on the required level of NAT-Test.
Careworker candidates who have passed the N4 or N3 Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT) will be in top priority list for mobilization.
If you are interested and qualified, you may send CV/Resume in MS Word format with detailed Job Description to email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com.
For more information and inquiries, you may reach H.M.O. International Human Resources (POEA-122-LB-062118-R) at their office address at Room 201-202 Aussie Tower, 1418 M.H. Del Pilar St., Ermita, Manila. Telephone No. 02 522 8714, 02 400 2757, 02 6526817. Website: www.hmoihr.com (Photo by JapanTimes.co.jp)