A POEA-licensed agency is now looking for charge nurses and staff nurses to fill up vacancies in the Hamad Medical Corporation (HMC) managed hospitals in Qatar.
HMC manages eight hospitals – six specialist hospitals and three community hospitals – as well as the National Ambulance Service and home and residential care services, making it the main provider of secondary and tertiary healthcare in Qatar and one of the leading hospital providers in the Middle East.
The FAIR Hiring Initiative (POEA-306-LB-100516-PLe) is conducting the recruitment and selection of qualified nurses for following areas of specialization:
Staff Nurse – Gynecology, Labor and Delivery, Hematology and Oncology, NICU, Infectious disease, Medical Ventilation, Psychiatry
Charge Nurse – NICU, Labor and Delivery, Psychiatry
1. Male or Female ages 23 – 45 years old
2. A minimum of 3 YEARS HOSPITAL SETTING EXPERIENCE AS STAFF NURSE in a specialized area in A TERTIARY OR WITH 100 BED CAPACITY LEVEL HOSPITAL with NO MORE THAN 6 MONTHS OF WORKING GAP.
3. Valid PRC nurse license and be eligible for license in the Supreme Council for Health State of Qatar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Basic salary: QAR 5,600 (Around Php80,000) per month excluding allowance
Benefits: Free Accommodations and transportations from home to worksite, Paid annual leave, Medical insurance and Free air tickets.
Contract duration: 2 years (minimum)
HOW TO APPLY
1. Download HMC Application form: http://bit.ly/ApplicationformHMC
2. Fill out application in MS word format.
3. Save the form in MS Word format with file name: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (Example: DE LA CRUZ, JUANA)
4. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject: AREA OF SPECIALIZATION – LAST NAME FIRST NAME (Example: NICU – DE LA CRUZ, JUANA)
STRICTLY NO WALK IN APPLICATIONS.
For more information, you may contact Fair Hiring Initiative via the following:
The FAIR Hiring Initiative Inc. (POEA-306-LB-100516-PLe)
Website : www.fairhiringinitiative.com
Email : email@example.com
Mobile Nos. : +639165106080 (Globe) / +639391436200 (Smart) LINES ARE OPEN MON – FRI 8AM-5PM ONLY
Main Office :
G/F Room 19, Leyte Information, Communication and Information Technology Park (LICTP)
National Highway, Pawing, Palo, Leyte, Philippines
Tel. No. +63 053 323 8226
Unit 203, CRM Building 3, 106 Kamias Road, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel. No. +63 02 434 4163
The FAIR Hiring Initiative Inc. does not charge any fee to nurse applicants and it does not deduct from salaries of nurses deployed overseas.