One of the largest integrated healthcare trusts in United Kingdom is once again looking for more nurses to fill vacancies in their health facility.
Established on October 2014, London North West Healthcare NHS Trust is one of the largest integrated healthcare trusts in United Kingdom, providing hospital and community services to around 1 million people of Harrow, Brent, Ealing and beyond.
POEA-licensed Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. announces that London North West Healthcare NHS has vacancies for staff nurses in one of their hospitals, Northwick Park Hospital.
Northwick Park Hospital is a major acute hospital in the London Borough that provides a full range of services including pediatrics, maxillofacial, orthopedics, neurology, cardiology, elderly care medicine, and a regional rehabilitation unit for patients with additional ongoing acute medical needs.
Greenfields International is inviting all registered nurses who are IELTS/OET passers to apply and join the Personal Interviews on October 20-22, 2019.
- Valid IELTS score of 7.0 in Reading, Listening and Speaking, 6.5 in Writing or OET B Level
- Degree Qualified Nurse
- Must have 1 year hospital experience
Salary and Benefits
- NHS Salary Band 5 at £21,909 to £28,462
- Paid Visa, IELTS Exam, CBT Exam and Healthcare Surcharge
- Accommodation and OSCE Assistance
- Paid 27 days annual leave plus 8 holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme and range of staff benefits
- Paid flight
- 37.5 Standard Hours per Week
- Free assistance and support throughout your NMC registration process
- Pay enhancements to reward out of hours shift
Apply now by sending your CV to greenfieldsUK@gmail.com and get scheduled for October 2019 interviews.
Greenfields International (POEA License No. 065-LB-0405811-R) office is located at 1916 ARC Bldg. Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila Metro Manila or contact 632 256-2311, 632 353-6898, 0908 818 5334, 0917 544 8680.