POEA-licensed Greenfields International Manpower Services, Inc. announces that they are now recruiting more nurses for deployment in various hospitals in Germany!
Greenfields International has partnered with Start Medicare GmbH, a counterpart agency in Germany specializing in recruiting foreign nurses. The agency has various partner hospitals in different major cities such as in Munich, Hamburg, Berlin and Mecklenburg Vorpommern, etc.
The manpower agency is hoping to hire more nurses as it holds the Recruitment and Employer Interview in Manila, Iloilo and Davao on these schedules:
- August 27-28, 2019 – Tagum City, Davao
- September 13, 2019 – Iloilo
- September 18, 2019 – Manila
Salary and Benefits
- €2,000 – €2,300 (around Php114,000 to Php131,000) monthly depending on individual employer and position
- FREE German Language, Pre-Licensure Training and Translation Allowance
- FREE Airfare and Visa Assistance
- Permanent Residency and Possible Family Reunification
If you are interested to apply, here are the requirements:
- Degree Qualified Nurse and PRC Board Passer
- Must have a minimum of 1 year current hospital experience
- Bring original and photocopy of PRC Board Rating and Certificate of Employment
Apply Now! Just email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and Greenfields will contact you.
Greenfields International (POEA License No. 065-LB-0405811-R) office is located at 1916 ARC Bldg. Leon Guinto St., Malate, Manila Metro Manila or contact (632) 256-2311, (632) 353-6898, 0908 818 5334, 0917 544 8680.
For more updates on nursing job opportunities in Germany and other countries abroad, please Like and Follow Infonurses.com in Facebook.