Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in need of qualified nursing applicants for Germany.
In a recruitment specification form posted online, POEA detailed that the government-to-government arrangement needs nurses for the following positions:
- 70 ICU Nurses
- Filipino citizen (Male or Female) and permanent resident of the Philippines with:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (four years professional education)
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two years of professional experience as nurse in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and care institutions
- German language proficiency
- willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer) or
- With Bl or 82 language proficiency level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Salary: Starting monthly salary of €1,900 (gross); Monthly salary of € 2,300 (gross) after recognilion as a qualified nurse.
- Travel expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee find a suitable accommodation; the employee will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.qov.ph or www.ereqister. poea.gov. ph and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading “Triple Win” at the Manpower Registry Division, Windows S and T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture, in English and, if possible, in German High School Diploma (notarized copy)
- Diploma of nursing (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate from Professional Regulation Commission
- Certificates of employment from former employers (notarized copy)
- Certificate of German language skills, if available
- Copy of valid Passport
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the resume to the employer.
Deadline of submission is on 29 Julv 2016.
For more information, you may contact POEA or check their office and official website poea.gov.ph. For more nursing job opportunities, please Like Infonurses.com in Facebook.