Filipino nurses, there’s a great opportunity to work in Germany as the country is now looking for more registered nurses to fill up shortages in their country.
EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc., the country’s leading and multi-awarded overseas recruitment organization, is now accepting applications for Registered Nurses bound to Germany!
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the Philippines
- At least 2-3 years work experience in either a hospital setting or geriatric facility, with minimal work gap (Candidates with purely Private Duty experience attending to patients at home will not qualify)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be willing to undergo a FREE but INTENSIVE 6-8 month German language class (conducted daily in Makati City)
- Having a background in the German language is an advantage, but is not a must
- Also accepting applicants who will take German language B2 examinations or with existing German language B2 certificates taken within the last 6 months from the date of application
Salary and Benefits
Competitive compensation package and benefits await successful candidates! Our German counterpart also provides full support during pre-employment and post-deployment including the following:
- Annual salary of €25,000 or around Php1,357,000
- Free language classes (minimal allowance to be provided on a monthly basis)
- Free visa processing at the German Embassy
- Free airfare to Germany upon deployment
- Meet-and-greet at the airport
- Securing necessary residence permits in Germany
If you meet the above qualifications and would like to be part of the program, please email your CV to: GERMANYNURSE@edistaffbuilders.com
You may also contact the following numbers for inquiries: 892-1814 or call/text 0917 867 3660 (GLOBE), 0917 638 0708 (GLOBE), 0947 595 0378 (SMART)
For walk-in applicants, please visit their office at the following address:
EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc.
Unit 701 Corporate Center 139 Valero Street
Salcedo Village, Makati City
Look for Nerissa, Kim or Kristine.
EDI Staffbuilders International, Inc. (POEA License: 040-LB-061914-PA) is the only overseas recruitment organization in the Philippines that has been consistently recognized locally and internationally for its best practices in ethical recruitment.
In 2014, it was awarded by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) the Presidential Award of Excellence, the highest award that can be given to a recruitment agency for its industry leadership and adherence to the rules and regulations. EDI has also been a partner of the International Labor Organization (ILO) and the International Office for Migration (IOM) in promoting decent work across borders.