Florence Home Health Care in its Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE) branch announces that they have urgent need for 200 staff nurses. Good compensation package and toxic-free environment awaits accepted applicants.
Florence Home Health Care Center is a home healthcare company introduced to UAE community in early 2014. It is duly registered and licensed by the HEALTH Authority Abu Dhabi to give quality services to clients in need of home care services.
The company is looking for nurses based in the Philippines who want to work in UAE without any fees. They are also willing to help applicants who are not HAAD passer yet.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduate
- 2 year experience in clinical setting
- HAAD passer (they will assist if not yet)
- DOH (HAAD) passers deployed in 2 months
- Not more than 35 years old
- Salary Offer: 6,000AED or around Php86,000 (Female)
- 1.25% O.T. pay per hour (up to 8,500AED or around Php121,000)
- Free Accommodation and Free Transportation
- 30 days paid Annual Leave
- NO PLACEMENT FEE
- NO SALARY DEDUCTION
- NO SALARY DELAYS
- FREE HAAD CME units provided by the facility
- CARF-accredited meed international standards
- Safety and career growth of nurses is a priority
If you are interested, you may apply now by sending your CV thru email to:
Kaye Lladones – HR Manager
Mobile No.: +971 55 887 8829
Tel. No.: +971 37 800 663 loc. 210
They will send applicants the full details of this job offer once CV has been sent and received through email.
For more information about this Florence Home Health Care hiring, just contact there HR Manager thru details above. Please Like Infonurses.com in Facebook for more nursing jobs in UAE and other countries.