The DOH Deployment Programs 2018 for Region 3 in Central Luzon is now accepting applicants for doctors, nurses, midwives, medical technologists, dentists, pharmacists, family health associates and other allied health workers.
DOH RO-3 covers the provinces of Aurora, Bataan, Bulacan, Nueva Ecija, Pampanga, Tarlac, Zambales, with San Fernando City as regional center.
The following cadres with vacancies are included in the DOH Human Resource for Health Deployment Programs under contract of services:
1. Doctor to the Barrios/Physician Augmentation Licensed Doctor
2. Dentist (Dentist .Deployment Project) Licensed Dentist
3. Nurse (Nurse Deployment Project) Licensed Nurse
4. UHC Implementers • Doctor of Medicine Graduate or Registered Nutritionist — Dietitian Licensed of any 4 year health related course
5. Medical Technologist (Medical Technologist Deployment Project) Licensed Medical Technologist
6. Pharmacist Deployment Project Registered Pharmacist
7. Family Health Associates Deployment Project Registered Nurse
8. Public Health Associates Deployment Project Graduate of any 4-year health related course
9. Midwife (Rural Health Midwives Placement Program) Licensed Midwife
NOTE: The 4—year health related professional courses are limited to Medicine, Dentistry, Nursing, Nutrition and Dietetics, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Medical Technology, Radiologic Technology, Respiratory Therapy and Clinical Psychology. Graduates of other courses other than listed above shall not be qualified for acceptance in the program.
Submission of applications is from November 2, 2017 to November 30, 2017. Applications shall be submitted directly to the DOH Regional Office 3 or Provincial DOH offices with the duly accomplished application form.
1. Letter of Intent addressed to Director Gorgolon:
LEONITA P. GORGOLON, MD, MHA, MCHM, CEO VI
Department of Health – Regional Office III
Brgy. Maimpis, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
2. Updated Resume with Photocopy of updated PRC License (if applicable)
3. Application form (Download HERE)
Please share this post to all interested health workers in Central Luzon willing to work under the DOH Deployment Programs 2018.