The Department of Health Metro Manila Center for Health Development is now accepting applicants for Human Resources for Health (HRH) Deployment Program 2019.
DOH HRH Deployment Program is an annual hiring and deployment of nurses, doctors, dentists, midwives, medical technologists, pharmacists and other allied health workers to geographically isolated and disadvantaged areas (GIDA) and other poor communities in the country.
DOH in Metro Manila covers the cities of National Capital Region (NCR), namely: Manila, Quezon City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Makati, Malabon, Mandaluyong, Marikina, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pasig, San Juan, Taguig, and Valenzuela, as well as the municipality of Pateros.
1. Dentist II – Doctor of Dental Medicine or Dental Surgery – SG 17
2. Nurse II – Bachelor of Science in Nursing – SG 15
3. Midwife II – Completion of Midwifery Course – SG 11
4. Medical Technologist II – Bachelor of Science in Medical Technologist or Public Health – SG 15
5. Pharmacist II – Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy – SG 15
6. Project Development Assistant – Pharmacy Assistant (Completion of 2 years in college) – SG 8
7. Nutritionist-dietician II – Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition and Dietetics – SG 15
8. Project Assistant II – Public Health Associates Deployment Project – SG 10
Initial requirements for application:
1. Updated Resume
2. Application letter addressed to:
CORAZON I. FLORES, MD, MPH, CESO IV
Department of Health –Metro Manila Center for Health Development
Blk 6, Brgy Road, Welfareville Compound, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City
3. Photocopy of Updated/Valid PRC License (for Dentists, Nurses, Midwives, Medical Technologists, Pharmacists, Nutritionists-Dieticians)
4. Photocopy of Diploma and TOR 5. Photocopy of NBI Clearance
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: of all HRH applicants will be on November 13-19, 2018 until 5:00pm. Submit directly to DOH NCRO (HRDU), 2nd floor, Bldg 3, Blk 6, Brgy Road, Welfareville Compound, Brgy. Addition Hills, Mandaluyong City.
NOTE: Applicants with incomplete requirements shall not be entertained/processed.
You may share this post to all nurses and other healthcare workers in Metro Manila interested to be part of DOH HRHDP 2019.
Please keep it here, and Like Infonurses.com in Facebook for more updates on DOH NDP 2019 and HRH Deployment Programs next year.