A state-of-the-art hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is now looking for staff nurses for their newest healthcare facility.
POEA-licensed agency Skills International Company, Inc. announces that Clemenceau Medical Center (CMC) at Dubai Healthcare City has vacancies for female staff nurses.
CMC Dubai is a 110-bed medical center equipped with state-of–art medical technologies and 44 consultation clinics being developed on a prime site at Dubai Healthcare City in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. The medical center will deliver high quality outpatient and diagnostic healthcare services, relying on the latest medical practices, in a cost-effective manner.
The hospital is part of the Clemenceau Medicine Network of hospitals, including the Clemenceau Medical Center in Beirut, Lebanon, which is affiliated with John Hopkins Medicine International.
Skills International posted vacancies for staff nurses in the following areas:
- Emergency Room
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Operating Theatre
- Cardiac Intensive Care Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Post Anesthesia Care Unit
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Obstetric and Gynaecology
Those who will be accepted will earn as much as Php 86,000 per month plus benefits. If interested, here are the qualifications:
- Female nurses
- 23-45 years old
- Registered nurses with at least 3 years continuous experience in a tertiary hospital
Skills International will hold Screening of applicants on December 10-14, 2018. To apply, bring the following documentary requirements in 2 sets photocopy in A4 size:
- 3 pcs 2×2 or passport-sized pictures
- Resume with detailed job description (for NURSES: include machine, equipment, cases handled)
- PRC ID, Board Rating, Board Certificate
- College Diploma, Transcript of Records with RLE
- Employment Certificates
- Recommendation Letters and/or References
- Training or Seminar Certificates
- Passport copy
- NBI copy
- Additional documents needed for Ex-Abroad applicants: Prometric result, Saudi Council ID & Certificate, Data Flow result copy, Information Sheet/Visa Copy, Proof of Arrival
- Long brown envelope
For more details call Skills International Customer Service Hotlines: 0918-8-SKILLS (754557) or 526-8823.
Skills International – Manila (POEA-232-LB-122815-R) office at 2F Discovery Plaza Center, 1674 A. Mabini St., Malate, 1004 Manila, Philippines.