A POEA-licensed agency has announced online that they are looking for 300 nurses for an NHS Foundation Trust hospitals in the United Kingdom.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation (POEA-113-LB-052103-AOE) posted that University College London Hospitals (UCLH) have vacancies for Filipino nurses, and will be interviewing qualified applicants on April 20-24, 2015.
UCLH, situated in the heart of London, is one of the largest NHS trusts in the United Kingdom and provides first-class acute and specialist services in six hospitals.
If you are interested here are more details:
- 2 years experience
- Nurses who have passed IELTS with 7’s in each component will be prioritized.
- Nurses with less than 2 years experience must still be employed in hospital to be considered.
Omanfil International offers the following benefits:
- Absolutely no fees guaranteed
- Sponsored IELTS program
- UK Nursing registration sponsorship program
- Free flights to commence on employment and at completion of contract
- Working visa and visa sponsorship
- Free short-term accommodation on arrival
- Free insurance during deployment
Interested and qualified nurses may email their CV to email@example.com. Omanfil is located at Rodeo Bldg., 802 km 18 West Service Road, South Super Highway, Paranaque City, 1700 Metro Manila. You may call 821 16 50 to 55 or +639999988821 for more inquiries.